Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Citrus Classic

Well I am trying to get ready for the big ride (Citrus Bike Classicthis weekend for the benefit of our students and staff -- hope you are as well.  Citrus Classic was the "brainchild" and project for the 2010 Leadership Riverside group and is intended to be a 3 year project (making the Classic an annual event). 

I took my bike in for its "tune-up" and its looking good.  I am signed up for the event. There's only one problem -- I am not "tuned up."  Oh well, it should be fun on Sunday anyway and definitely for a GREAT cause -- our RUSD and Alvord kids

Attached is a picture from last Saturday of some of our principals as they "train" and help set up the route for the Classic.  Who are they?  I am looking forward to Sunday's ride -- hope to see you there!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment