Translate

Monday, December 12, 2011

Following Up on Sal Khan

First of all my thanks to whomever pointed it out and apologies for misspelling Mr. Khan's name.  One of you pointed it out, and I appreciate the correction.  

For those of you that are interested, I am  including the URL for the speech Khan gave in San Diego.  This is the same presentation our Board of Education saw.  There is lots of other stuff there, so... my recommendation is that you slide the video slide across to 34:30 and then sit back and enjoy the next hour.


You should also know that this video will be archived in this spot until December 31, 2011.  Therefore, it is imperative that you and others that may be interested look at this prior to that time.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sal Khan and his idea is nothing short of amazing. I wish this video was available after 12/31, I have shared it with MANY of my friends today.

    Homeschoolers have already latched onto Khan Academy.

    ReplyDelete