Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

My apologies again

Well, it has been a long time …and my sincerest apologies.  There has been a lot going on and we are short of key staff members.  In any case, a number of you have asked me why I have not been blogging – just ran out of time.  I was amazed and embarrassed as I went back and saw when my last posting had been.  In any case, I will try to get going again and not drop the ball as I have this fall.
On a timelier note, our Maintenance and Operations (M&O) folks did a tremendous job over this past weekend.  As you might be aware, there was a theft of electrical equipment at Fremont Elementary School that left the school in the dark with the potential for attempting to run school without electricity.  Through the great efforts of M&O and others, we were able to obtain the parts from the East Coast and get them installed and operational before Monday morning.  All of that is evidence of a great team and great commitment to the RUSD students and their learning.

2 comments:

  1. I know that a lot has been going on in RUSD. Thanks for taking the time to blog again. I know that this is not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Thank you for your kind words. Getting Fremont back on-line was truely a team effort and could not have been done without dedicated staff and wonderful partners who all take tremendous pride in their work and believe in the mission of RUSD.

    ReplyDelete