Translate

Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation

It certainly was great to see and participate in the 5 graduation/promotion ceremonies this past week.  I know that there were others across Riverside as well (though they tell me I only be in one place at one time).  It is always great to see students achieve and succeed -- which was surely obvious from these events.  My thanks and that of the District and community to all the great teachers and staff that assisted and supported these students in their 13 year journey to graduation.  Great job!!

It was also great to see the Publications crew along with their army of students produce the first-ever live streaming of the Arlington HS and Earhart Middle School commencement.  I know there were grandparents that, due to physical disability, were not able to attend the Arlington event that could see their students in "real-time."  I know that during the Arlington event we had over 200 viewers.  You can see these videos along with many other great things on our video site at:  http://www.rusdvideo.org/

Here are just a view of my pictures and remembrances from this past week.






No comments:

Post a Comment